Funding SourcesCharlotte School of Law's Paralegal Certificate Program (PCP) will not approve or certify loan amounts that are greater than the amount of the tuition.
STATE & LOCAL OPTIONS
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) - The WIOA provides funding for professional and basic skills training services to those who have been unable to find employment or underemployed. You can use WIOA Classroom Training funds to pay for tuition, books, course-required tools and uniforms, testing fees and certifications. The application process can be lengthy, so plan to apply well in advance of the program start date. To learn more about the program and to see if you are eligible for WIOA training funds view their FAQs. For the application process and to register contact NCWorks (Charlotte Works) at 704.206.1350 or visit their website.
EMPLOYEE / EMPLOYER OPTIONS
- Companies that enroll multiple students in one program term will receive tuition discounts (contact us for more information).
- Employees may be eligible for support from their Employee Professional Development Funds. Contact your employer and ask about your organization's employee reimbursement programs.
- Sallie Mae Smart Option - You can apply for a private Smart Option Student Loan through Sallie Mae for up to the cost of tuition of $5,500. Contact Sallie Mae at 1-877-279-7172 or visit their website.
- PNC Bank - You can apply for a private PNC Solution Loan through PNC Bank for up to the cost of tuition of $5,500. For graduate or professional students who are enrolled in a degree or certificate program. Contact PNC Bank at 1-800-762-1001 or visit their website.
- Local Bank - Your local bank may offer various loan options or a line of credit. Contact your bank to learn more about their financing options
- AmeriCorps Education Award - Available only for AmeriCorps members. For more information on qualified schools and programs, contact the National Service Trust at 1-800-942-2677 or visit their website.
- Montgomery G.I. Bill (VA) - Educational assistance is available to those who qualify under the conditions set forth by the US Department of Veteran Affairs. Students may contact 1-888-GIBILL (1-888-442-4551) to speak with a Veterans Benefits Counselor or visit their website. Students who qualify for funding through the VA should apply and contact the Office of Professional Education and the Financial Aid Office informing them that you qualify for this funding option.
*Other funding sources may be approved. Please note that this program is a certificate non-degree seeking program and is NOT ELIGIBLE for federal financial aid (FAFSA). Please contact the Office of Professional Education if you have a question about a funding source.
Scholarship & DiscountsPlease take advantage of Charlotte School of Law's Paralegal Certificate Program (PCP) scholarship and discounts. Please pay special attention to submission deadlines. Some restrictions apply. Contact us for more details at 704.808.8030 or email@example.com
Paralegal Professional Scholarship
To apply for the Program Professional Scholarship you must be accepted to the Charlotte School of Law's Paralegal Certificate Program, for the current semester to receive the award amount. If selected, Charlotte School of Law will award a limited number of scholarships in the amount of up to $1000 (restrictions apply). Funds will be directly applied to your Paralegal Certificate Program's tuition balance. Visit Paralegal Professional Scholarship to apply.
Scholarship application submission dates are as follows...
- For Spring Semester: August 15 - October 1
- For Fall Semester: March 30 - June 1
*Discount options cannot be combined with each other*
- Early Bird Special! Apply by September 1st for the Spring 2017 semester with a complete application and receive a $500 tuition discount after tuition has been paid (new applicants only).
- Refer a Friend! Receive a $25 retail gift card for referring a friend to the Spring 2017 semester. The new applicant will receive a $100 tuition discount after tuition has been paid (new applicants only).
- Information Session! Attend a webinar or open house session and submit a complete application for the Spring 2017 semester within 10 days following the respective information session and receive a $100 tuition discount after tuition has been paid (new applicants only).